New! Useful links!
Click here for details
Considering the need of the Romanian society to adapt to the European educational and professional training systems, as well as the need of an European dimension in education, Romanian Society for Lifelong Learning, provides and implements informal education and training, by means of traditional and online courses, to all those who haven't had the opportunity to benefit from the advantages of IT and Internet, as well as to those wanting to evolve and improve their knowledge.
Our target group consists of people of any age and social category:
- the institutionalized children who haven't had access to technology and Internet;
- people who are facing the danger of being socially excluded, including people with physical and mental disabilities;
- all the other citizens who because of different reasons could not take advantage of their first chance and want a second one;
- all those who want to keep pace with the times they are living by training themselves throughout their lifetime;
- Courses in traditional and eLearning format in different fields, for different groups, in order to improve your vocational training;
- Researches and pertinent information on learning opportunities in the country and in Europe;
- Counselling in the IT and e-learning field
- Modern learning methods and techniques
- Significant improvement of learning methods by implementing innovative learning and teaching techniques